I went to bed on time against my desire to stay up again.
drinking coffee out of my cute portland mug. okay, it isn’t mine i gave it to my sister but anything that is your sisters is yours. except boyfriends and husbands. that could get awkward.
today is my friday!!! but its not actually casual friday so a dress it is. its been a no pants party type of week. (in the Raines world, no pants party is what we call it when we wear dresses and skirts, just FYI)
LOOK AT HOW CUTE MY PARENTS ARE!! i cant even.
Is anyone else running a race tomorrow?? I know there is myself, the Amanda’s, Shay, Melissa, Josh, and Amanda’s sister Arika, who is running the same race we are. If there is anyone else running tomorrow let me know!!
Have a good 5K Eve y’all! Sending out all the good day vibes there are!!
64 Notes/ Hide
- joshbuildshealth likes this
- ahalfprincessintraining likes this
- arunnnersjog likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- high-heel-mileage said: No pants party!!!! I’m an advocate of these! And your parents are the cutest! And it appears they’re baseball fans!! 👍👍
- high-heel-mileage likes this
- obsoletemodel likes this
- cheetah91 likes this
- kat-rd2be likes this
- angeldrinkstea said: Except for boyfriends and husbands. I can’t even handle your posts these days! You make me laugh so much!! Yes. We would get along just fine IRL.
- angeldrinkstea likes this
- beyoungbefoolishbehealthy likes this
- maryfreakingsunshine said: LOOK HOW CUTE YOU ARE!!!!
- maryfreakingsunshine likes this
- runsforredvelvet likes this
- runningbigjoe likes this
- malloryrunsthis said: Good luck tomorrow!
- malloryrunsthis likes this
- alliegets likes this
- espressoandendorphins likes this
- kickinupthepace said: Yep, Free to Run 4 Miles at Lake Phalen in St. Paul, MN. It wasn’t free though :(
- kickinupthepace likes this
- blondebarbells said: GORGEOUS dress!
- blondebarbells likes this
- butshewasonherway said: No race for me…but I might have to get out and run something just because everyone else will be too! lol
- seeamandarun said: Thanks love! You too!!
- butshewasonherway likes this
- healthyhero said: I love that dress!!!!!!!!
- happyhealthycook likes this
- happyhealthycook said: Happy 5K eve! I am so hard rooting for you and Amanda and everyone else tomorrow. Go get ‘em, Tori!
- pushingmylimit likes this
- keepgoinggreen likes this
- runningfortheriesling likes this
- adventureproof likes this
- paisleydiets likes this
- desert-child likes this
- thunderstand likes this
- theunemployedprofessional likes this
- missmarisol likes this
- lingieee likes this
- knitruneatrepeat likes this
- snapthistiger likes this
- betternikki said: Yay! Good luck to you and all the other lucky racers!
- unexpectedsmile likes this
- shrinkingmomma said: Good luck with your 5k tomorrow. You’ll do great! I am running in a road race tomorrow. Its the weirdest distance ever - 4.47 miles!
- orange-slice-paradise likes this
- iwas262lb said: You will kill it! Enjoy yourself xxx
- sarahspeaksnow said: No race for me but I will spectate from afar!!! <3